This Gujarati dish, Raab is a health drink or remedy made from singhara flour that is infused with ginger and Cardamom. It is usually prepared to boost the immune system and served to raise energy levels or for a congested chest. You can also serve it cold during summers.
- 1 ½ Tspn Dry Roasted Singhara Flour
- Jaggery as per taste
- 500ml Water
- Dry Ginger Powder
- Cardamom Powder
- 2 Tspn Soaked Pumpkin Seeds for 3-4 hrs
- 3 Walnut Soaked for 3-4 hrs
- Chopped Pistachio
- Make smooth paste of pumpkin seeds & walnuts in grinder.
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add dry ginger powder & cardamom powder
- Let it boil.
- Mix singhara powder in a bowl. Add little water at a time. Take care there is no lumps. Make smooth paste.
- Add a little water.
- When water starts boiling add paste of singhara flour.
- Stir it continuously. Let it boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add jaggery. let it mix well.
- Add Pumpkin seeds & walnut paste.
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot & garnish with chopped pistachio.